Giving to Envision
We’re not just transforming schools. We’re transforming lives. Please join us in making college education possible for all students. Your contribution can be directed specifically to any of our schools: City Arts and Tech, Envision Academy, Impact Academy, or Impact’s new Middle School, or to Envision Education’s general fund. On behalf of Envision’s current and future students, we thank you!
The Go To College Campaign
- $100 pays two college application fees for a low-income 12th grader.
- $250 covers AP testing fees for twenty-five 12th graders.
- $500 purchases an SAT prep class for one 11th grader.
- $1,000 pays for family college nights for 11th graders.
- $2,500 buys transportation for 10th graders to visit colleges.
- $5,000 pays for online literacy and math curricula for 9th graders.
- $10,000 gives 8th graders access to a summer high school readiness program.
- $15,000 provides Chromebooks for fifty 7th graders.
- $25,000 funds a 6th grade classroom.
If you have questions or would like to explore additional ways to make a contribution, please contact Nicole Jarbo, Director of Development: email@example.com or 510-451-2415, ext. 124.
Envision students on a trip to UC Berkeley, checking out the world-class library.