We’re not just changing high schools. We’re changing lives. Please join us in making college education possible for all students. Your contribution can be directed specifically to any of our four schools: City Arts and Tech, Envision Academy, Impact Academy, or Metro Arts and Tech, or to Envision Education’s general fund. On behalf of Envision’s current and future students, we thank you!
How Your Money Makes A Difference
Our students’ success depends on the generosity of individuals, companies, and foundations:
- $100 supplies core instructional materials for one student.
- $500 provides one student with the psychological support and/or special education they may need to fulfill their academic potential.
- $1,000 provides one Jackie Robinson Scholarship or one laptop computer for one student.
- $5,000 funds intensive math coaching for five students.
- $10,000 supports college visits for 10-15 students.
- $25,000 can equip one classroom with state-of-the-art computer technology.
All contributions are fully tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Donations may be made in the form of cash, check, credit card, stock/securities, life insurance, real estate and other appreciated assets, in-kind goods or services, and planned gifts such as bequests.
Envision Education’s Tax ID#: 94-3394659
If you have questions or would like to explore additional ways to make a contribution, please contact Jane L. Breyer, Senior Vice President, External Affairs:
email@example.com or 510-451-2415, ext. 124.