JOIN THE ENVISION TEAM
Scroll down for current openings!
|We seek people who relentlessly pursue our mission, who are dedicated to a collaborative culture, and who promote an environment of diversity, equity and inclusion. Envision invests in learning and growth for all staff and we recognize contributions to team-based success.
Click the image to the right to watch a teacher workshop.
|Our passion is transforming the lives of students we serve in order to impact low-income, underserved communities.
We believe staff deserve transformative experiences, too.
To apply for these two positions, download the job announcements and follow the instructions in each announcement.
- Chief Schools Officer for the 2017-18 school year
- High School Principal for the 2017-18 School Year: Impact Academy (Hayward)
Envision Education currently has openings for the following positions. Click here (or use the Apply Here button above) to view the job announcement and to apply via our online portal.
- Geometry Teacher: Hayward, Impact Academy
- High School Chemistry Teacher: San Francisco, City Arts and Technology
- High School Spanish Teacher: Leave Fill, City Arts & Technology( San Francisco)
- Deeper Learning Coach
- High School Teachers for the 2017-18 School Year: Multiple Locations, Multiple Positions
- Middle School Teachers for the 2017-18 School Year – Multiple Positions
- Middle School Guide 2017-18 School Year
- Middle School Administrative Assistant
- Learning Specialist (Special Education Teacher) for the 2017-18 School Year
- Lead Learning Specialist for the 2017-18 School Year
- School Psychologist Intern 2017-18 School Year
- Full-time School Psychologist 2017-18 School Year
Envision Education transforms the lives of students – especially those who will be first in their families to attend college – by preparing them for success in college, careers, and life.
We believe that by creating authentic and public projects, forming deep relationships and expecting students to demonstrate mastery of challenging academic work and 21st Century leadership skills that we engage young people in a transformational learning experience. We believe that by entering, succeeding in and graduating from college our students transform the trajectories of their lives and eventually their communities.
OUR CORE VALUES
High Expectations: We relentlessly pursue our mission; use data to drive decision making and set high goals.
Persistence: We are tenacious and resilient; we hold ourselves and others accountable; we engage in creative problem solving.
Learning: We give and accept feedback and exhibit a growth mindset; we reflect on our work and engage in ongoing learning and growth.
Humility: We are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion; we treat others with respect and act with honesty and integrity.
Team: We build relationships and collaborate; we are trustworthy and we contribute to a positive team spirit. We like to have fun!
TRANSFORM LIVES: BECOME AN ENVISIONER.
We are looking for passionate teachers and staff who are committed to our mission of sending students to college. We offer a competitive benefits package, ongoing professional development and a creative and collegial working environment. We can’t wait to hear from you!