New! We are offering signing bonuses to math and science teachers! Scroll down for current openings.
Featured Opportunity: Director of Development
Envision Education currently has openings for the following positions. Click on the position title in the list below to view and download an individual job announcement. Click here (or use the Apply Here button above) to apply via our online portal.
- High School Teachers for the 2016-17 School year: Math Teachers, Science Teachers, Spanish Teacher and Digital Media Arts Teacher.
- Founding 7th Grade English Teacher
- Founding 7th Grade Math Teacher
- Founding 7th Grade PBL Science Teacher-Integrated
- Special Education Teacher : 2016-2017
- Substitute Teacher:Ongoing Sub Pool
- Director of Development
- Instructional Coach -Envision Academy, Oakland
- Biology Teacher – Leave coverage for the fall of our 2016-17 school year
- School Office Assistant-Envision Academy, Part-time
Envision Education transforms the lives of students – especially those who will be first in their families to attend college – by preparing them for success in college, careers, and life.
We believe that by creating authentic and public projects, forming deep relationships and expecting students to demonstrate mastery of challenging academic work and 21st Century leadership skills that we engage young people in a transformational learning experience. We believe that by entering, succeeding in and graduating from college our students transform the trajectories of their lives and eventually their communities.
OUR CORE VALUES
High Expectations: We relentlessly pursue our mission; use data to drive decision making and set high goals.
Persistence: We are tenacious and resilient; we hold ourselves and others accountable; we engage in creative problem solving.
Learning: We give and accept feedback and exhibit a growth mindset; we reflect on our work and engage in ongoing learning and growth.
Humility: We are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion; we treat others with respect and act with honesty and integrity.
Team: We build relationships and collaborate; we are trustworthy and we contribute to a positive team spirit. We like to have fun!
TRANSFORM LIVES: BECOME AN ENVISIONER.
We are looking for passionate teachers and staff who are committed to our mission of sending students to college. We offer a competitive benefits package, ongoing professional development and a creative and collegial working environment. We can’t wait to hear from you!